Applied Motion BLUAC5-S Servo Drive IN STOCK
The BluAC5 servo drive provides a compact, reliable solution for a wide range of motion applications in a variety of industries. The BLuAC5 servo drive is designed to offer excellent performance coupled with hardware and software features that make it easy to integrate, use and maintain.
The BLuAC5 features a powerful digital signal processor (DSP) coupled with an efficient IGBT PWM amplifier. When combined with the BLuAC5’s sophisticated, yet easy to tune position loop and velocity and acceleration feed-forward, a system capable of extremely high performance assures success in the most demanding applications.
All BLuAC5 drives are capable of running brushless, brushed, and linear servo motors. A timing wizard automatically configures the encoder and commutation timing for virtually any brushless or brushed DC motor.
• Pulse & direction, torque mode, velocity mode
• 7 digital INs, 3 digital OUTs, all optically isolated
• 2 analog inputs, +/- 10 volt range
• Built-in 24vdc supply for I/O circuitry
• 5o watts built-in regeneration, up to 2KW external capability
• 32 Axis multi-drop capability
• compatible with external motion controllers
• RS232 cable and all mating connectors are included
• Sinusoidal Commutation
The servo drive is brand new, sealed.
USA Shipping: $32.00
Warranty: 90 daysStock no: 303653146824
For international shipping rates,
Multiple quantity discounts,
or any other questions,
please contact us:sales @ hbelectronics.com
Or call(714) 963-9100
Click any image to enlarge